Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Business as Usual

My day started at exactly 8am! I threw on some music and worked out for an hour. I rolled up a blunt after my shower and started working.

I accomplished a lot. I finalized the outline for my next 2 mixtapes, wrote 2 songs, and came up with a hook for another. I'm very excited about the one CD cuz it's gonna be all commercial. Meaning every song is like a party! This by far is the most challenging CD of all for me, simply because I'm a straight dude. I usually talk about things I've seen or done, but this CD I got to show the wild & fun side of me.The other one I'm working on is me doing what I do best, that's setting fire to the tracks and melt them down!

Also, I went through a few tracks that people sent to my email. There was a couple good joints in there worth using. The other ones weren't my type of flavor. I submitted a few songs for a few projects, jus waiting on the word wit that!

I gotta plan a photo shoot sometime next week. Five more people have been added to my network, so definitely looking forward to linking up with them. I'm always down to collab with new people. I like sharing ideas wit people that be on the same page as me.

Checked out my ReverbNation page and I am currently #6 on the Rap Charts in my area! I have been consistent at stayin in the top 10 since December 2011. I plan on being #1 by the end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment