Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Long-Slow Day

*lights up a blunt*

Monday's are the worst days to me! Especially after a long, busy weekend. I usually sleep a lil later and move a lil slower. It's very rare that I get an early start on music. And that usually results in an unproductive day, song wise! But I still network and have phone conferences, plus make plans, so it's not a total waste!

*takes a puff*

I got some pretty good news today, my peoples in Connecticut called me letting me know, there are a few people interested in my music. I'm always happy to hear that! I put a lot of work in on making my music come out the way I want it to. When you vision a song before it's done, then it comes out exactly how you want, if not better. Then you know, you doin' something right! But I'll keep you posted on that situation.

*smokes*

I also wrote a video treatment for the up and coming single I'm about to release. I had a few meetings wit a few directors. I'm real big on the one guy from Charlotte, his work is def industry ready. But I also like the guy from Wilmington. So, we'll see wut happens wit that as well! I'm in the process of finding a tour or showcase to be a part of. So, if you hear anything, let me know!

*smokes*

My man down in ATL hit me up also. He puttin heavy work in! A few big name rappers is currently buyin' a few of his beats. That's gonna be a mean plug. Bounce up in Jersey handlin' bizz! He was recently in a #CokeBoys video. S/O to Big Heffy! Like we def on our grind! We jus need a couple more dollars and the right ears to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment